Titanium Equities can provide companies with full comprehensive written reports focussing on reviewing business strategies, growth strategies, marketing strategies and analysing the performance of companies to enhance shareholder wealth.
An external strategic plan and management review ensures all processes, business strategies and projects are reviewed objectively with possible solutions and recommendations. A company's business strategy is analysed to ascertain whether organic growth is achievable, whether the company is able to deliver increased profitability annually, or whether a merger and / or acquisition strategy is required.
A full comprehensive written report is prepared incorporating specific objectives and strategies to enable shareholder value maximisation.
Strategic planning and management reports include analysis of:
- Management Compliance
- Objectives and Strategies
- Time Frame of Goals
- Internal and External Business Risks
- Monitoring and Implementation Procedures to Ensure Success of Strategies
- SWOT Analysis
- Suitability of a Merger or Acquisition Targets
Titanium Equities utilise experienced consultants to conduct due diligence on the acquisition target. This encompasses the evaluation of business plans, organisational structures, human resources, business risks, cost structures and other relevant issues.
MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS INTERGRATION
Once a merger or acquisition has occurred, to enable a successful integration with another organisation, Titanium Equities can provide through our management consultants in-depth reports outlining key structural and financial issues, to enable a smooth transition.
The written report will focus on:
- Human Resource issues including maintaining productivity and the ability of key personnel to feel secure and adopt new objectives and strategies. Developing severance and retention programs
- Implementing and achieving synergies from any integration such as cost efficiency strategies or capturing market share within a clear timeframe
- Minimising restructuring costs and integrating IT and administration systems
- Improve organisational structure
- Recognising the different cultures that exist and facilitating employee acceptance of the restructure
- Adopting a new employee incentive program to achieve maximum productivity during the initial restructuring period
A strategic marketing plan identifies, analyses and then recommends strategies on such issues as industry competition, client share risks, pricing strategies, market share, product mixing and general marketing objectives and strategies.
ONLINE MEDIA AND SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY
We provide a full comprehensive written report to optimise your web presence with online media strategies and social media marketing using the latest and most cost effective software providers.